Main features and uses of silicone rubber products
Silicone rubber products are made of methyl vinyl silicone rubber as base rubber, adding various fillers (reinforcing agent, heat-resistant agent, modifier, etc.) through mixing, thin-pass, filtration, sulfur addition, molding, extrusion, bonding and other production processes. Vulcanizate products have the following characteristics:
(1) high and low temperature resistance: it can be used for a long time at 200 degrees centigrade, and is still flexible at - 60 C;
(2) Electrical insulation performance: Silicone rubber dielectric performance is excellent, especially at high temperature dielectric properties are much higher than the general organic rubber, dielectric strength in the range of 20-200 degrees centigrade is hardly affected by temperature.
(3) Excellent weather resistance, ozone and ultraviolet radiation resistance, long-term outdoor use does not crack. It is generally believed that silicone rubber can be used for outdoor use for more than 20 years.
(4) excellent high temperature compression permanent deformation.
(5) Excellent processing performance, easy molding and other advantages, can be extruded hot air vulcanization molding, mold addition molding, extension molding and other methods to produce a variety of products.
Silicone rubber products have been widely used in aviation, astronautics, atomic energy, electrical appliances, electronics, instruments, automobiles, machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, medical and health care, daily life and other fields because of their excellent comprehensive performance and good technical and economic results.
Haining Qianlang Rubber Products Factory
ADD: NO.10-2, Lianbao Road, Qianjiang Industrial Park, Dingqiao Town, Haining, Zhejiang 314413, China